Guru Yoga Mandala Retreat
with Gen Kelsang Cho
Guru Yoga and Mandala offering retreat combines two of the four great preliminary guides that we need to practice if we want to gain Mahamudra realisations – the quick path to enlightenment.
We all wish for spiritual realisations, but these depend upon creating certain inner conditions such as purifying negativity, accumulating merit, and receiving blessings.
In this retreat we focus on the preliminary practices of accumulating merit and receiving blessings. Making mandala offerings is the gateway to accumulating the collection of merit and attaining an enlightened pure land and Guru yoga is the gateway to receiving powerful blessings of all the Buddhas of the ten directions through our Spiritual Guide.
There will be four sessions a day, except when there are tsog offering Pujas, and the practice is accomplished within the sadhana Offering to the Spiritual Guide.
26th Nov – 1st Dec in the NWMR
- Sat 26th – Introduction 7.30pm
- Sun 27th – Sessions : 7.00am / 10.00am / 4.30pm / 7.30pm
- Mon 28th – Sessions : 7.00am / 10.00am
- Tues 29th – Sessions : 7.00am / 10.00am / 4.30pm
- Wed 30th – Sessions : 7.00am / 10.00am / 4.30pm / 7.30pm
- Thu 1st – Sessions : 7.00am / 10.00am / 4.30pm / 7.30pm