Public Talk with Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong
Train Your Mind
– for inner strength and confidence
Sunday 29 January 11.30am – 12.30pm
in the Temple for World Peace with Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong
Everyone welcome to:
• An uplifting talk & guided meditation
• Experience some peace of mind
• Explore the wooded grounds and short walk to Morecambe Bay
• Stay for lunch or relax in the World Peace Café
Follow-up classes will be held in the Temple on Tuesday evenings from 7 February and in the local towns of Barrow and Kendal from Thursday 9 February.
Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong
Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong is the General Spiritual Director of NKT-IKBU and Resident Teacher and Special Teacher Training Programme Teacher at Manjushri KMC, the mother centre of modern Buddhism
She has been a student of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 30 years, sincerly training under his guidance in all aspects of modern Buddhism. Gen-la is recognized as a fully qualified Buddhist Teacher of both Sutra and Tantra.